This is a blog all about our family! Follow along with us on this amazing journey.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Extra Post Week 10


Ok...so I officially have out grown a pair of my pants. Lately my clothes have started to fit a little tighter and my pants are leaving indentations on my waist but this is different! Last night I was getting dressed to go over to a friend's house for dinner and I picked out my favorite jeans to wear. I tried to slip those puppies on and (gasp!) I could NOT get them buttoned! Yikes that was FAST! I was thinking..."man Mark must have put these in the dryer on high heat!" Not only were they tight around the middle but honestly they were too tight in the butt too! Yikes...I might need to cut back on all of those peanut butter and Chinese food cravings! Well...maybe not ALL of them! This pregnancy is a new adventure everyday that is for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo! We'll see if you still have that beautiful smile on "Labor" Day! ;-) Oh, since I have little butt to speak of, I'd be more than happy to relieve you of some of that which are complaining of. All is fine with the move. Only one important thing missing. (and I am sure you know who she is!) You and Mark take care! Mike M