I have had multiple requests for pictures of my “growing” belly. I don’t think that I am that big yet but I have definitely noticed some changes! I definitely have a little pooch and that is new to me. I tried to get dressed to go to Disney on Saturday and I had the hardest time trying to find some summer clothes that fit! It is not that my clothes don’t fit it is just that they fit differently and are not so comfortable anymore! I ended up in a flowing sundress and it was perfect! J So here are the first pictures of my baby belly. I am now nine weeks pregnant and still feeling great. I am still battling heartburn and if you have any suggestions for me please pass them along. I have tried Tums and Rolaids and they have not touched it! I have not really had any crazy cravings yet. I do crave soft-serve ice cream every now and again…especially a Dairy Queen ice cream cone. Mark says that I must have “Dairy-dar”…kind of like radar because every time we are in the remote vicinity of a Dairy Queen I will spot it! J Other than that I have been doing great. I am now 147 pounds and let’s hope that my Dairy Queen cravings won’t make that number jump too high too soon!
This is a blog all about our family! Follow along with us on this amazing journey.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Week 9
I have had multiple requests for pictures of my “growing” belly. I don’t think that I am that big yet but I have definitely noticed some changes! I definitely have a little pooch and that is new to me. I tried to get dressed to go to Disney on Saturday and I had the hardest time trying to find some summer clothes that fit! It is not that my clothes don’t fit it is just that they fit differently and are not so comfortable anymore! I ended up in a flowing sundress and it was perfect! J So here are the first pictures of my baby belly. I am now nine weeks pregnant and still feeling great. I am still battling heartburn and if you have any suggestions for me please pass them along. I have tried Tums and Rolaids and they have not touched it! I have not really had any crazy cravings yet. I do crave soft-serve ice cream every now and again…especially a Dairy Queen ice cream cone. Mark says that I must have “Dairy-dar”…kind of like radar because every time we are in the remote vicinity of a Dairy Queen I will spot it! J Other than that I have been doing great. I am now 147 pounds and let’s hope that my Dairy Queen cravings won’t make that number jump too high too soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are so cute! I love you! I hope I can come to Orlando and meet the little Batia :)
Love you-Jen
Abs...i can't wait to compare this tummy in about 8 months :) Love you, sis! Jeanne
Post a Comment