This week our baby is about an inch and a half long and it is almost fully formed. Its little hands can open and close into fists and it actually has tooth buds under the gums! That is amazing! The baby size this week is comp
ared to a fig...I think kumquat sounds better than fig so we will continue to call it our "little Kumquat". It kind of has a ring to it!My clothes officially do not fit like they used to. I actually had to go to Target today and buy a few things to get m
e through until I have to break down and wear maternity clothes. I think that little sun dresses are going to be my best friend especailly once the Florida summer gets here. I just love that they are not tight on my belly! Speaking of, it is definitely growing! You may look at my pictures and think that I am imagining things but it really is getting bigger! I never thought that I would be growing this fast...my bellybutton is even starting to poke out a little bit! That is so weird!
e through until I have to break down and wear maternity clothes. I think that little sun dresses are going to be my best friend especailly once the Florida summer gets here. I just love that they are not tight on my belly! Speaking of, it is definitely growing! You may look at my pictures and think that I am imagining things but it really is getting bigger! I never thought that I would be growing this fast...my bellybutton is even starting to poke out a little bit! That is so weird! I am looking forward to all the changes in the next few weeks. I am ready to have more energy and not to feel so tired and run down. All of the changes that my body is making to accommodate for this baby are so cool...I just can't wait to actually see our little kumquat! September seems so far way...yet so close all at the same time!
3 comments:
Abbie and Mark, you guys are so cute! We are so happy for you, and we are so glad that we can share in such a special time in your life. I can't wait to see your little belly grow over time. You are absolutely glowing!
Love Ya,
Emily
hi abs!!!! you do have a little tiny bump...how fun!!!! i miss you and am enjoying your blog.
Abbie - You are gorgeous! Love the tiny belly.
Lis
Post a Comment