This is a blog all about our family! Follow along with us on this amazing journey.

Monday, February 4, 2008

We're Pregnant!


On January 31st Mark and I had very good news at out doctor’s appointment. We were able to confirm that we are pregnant with just ONE baby! There was a very strong heartbeat that we actually were able to listen to…talk about amazing! The doctor said that all looked very good and that we could go ahead and schedule an appointment with a regular ob/gyn. We are very happy and very excited!

Here is our first picture of our little Batia Bean. It is only 3 millimeters long (that is about an 8th of an inch!) If you are anything like me you will not see a thing but trust me…it is a baby!
I ran an off-road 10K this past weekend and I actually won my division! I even received a trophy! It is kind of funny because one day we will tell our baby that he/she AND I ran 6.2 miles in 54 minutes together and WE actually won!

No comments: