This is a blog all about our family! Follow along with us on this amazing journey.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Weeks 34-36

Weeks 34 and 35 are gone and we are now in week 36 of this pregnancy...and that means we only have TWO more weeks until we finally get to meet Baby M-C!!!! That is so hard to believe and yet I am so ready to not be pregnant all at the same time! Like I've posted before, this pregnancy has definitely been my hardest so far and I think that is mainly because I am chasing not one but two very active little boys around all day long. I am not ashamed to say that over these past few months nothing has been sweeter than bedtime in our house! I love my boys but man oh man do they know how to wear you out! I've actually felt a little better this past week, not so swollen and not so exhausted...I'm tired but but not pooped! I've been sleeping pretty well too...especially now that we have MOST of the kinks worked out with the boys sharing a room. (That's a story that would taken an entire blog post of its own!) All that being said, this baby is growing leaps and bounds and I know this because of his/her feet! They are constantly in my ribs and right side...and dang it, it hurts! I understand that the room on the inside is limited space but I am not sure if my ribs can take much more!!! 

34 Weeks
36 weeks 
We are now going to our doctor visits weekly and so far every appointment has been textbook. My belly is measuring right on target and my weight has been pretty good so far. I was a little worried early on because I gained quite a bit of weight in the beginning...it was shocking to go to the doctor and see yourself gaining 7-8 lbs between visits! The baby's heart rate has been all over the place lately. A few weeks ago it was in the 130's, last week it was in the 160's and this week it was 125! Go figure! 
So here are a few pictures of some of my craving this pregnancy...

My dad came down to see us a few weekends ago and this is what he brought his VERY pregnant daughter! There is nothing better than Johnson's Bakery! 
And here is a new one...bubblegum ice cream from the Marble Slab...oh my word is this stuff good! 
So the last couple of weeks have been jammed packed with fun activities with the boys, company coming to visit, a Mommies night out, and even a mini-staycation! So here is a picture story line of the past two weeks! Oh and get ready for the random section...totally random pictures that I feel the need to post about!

One of the coolest things about July was that Aunt Becky and Uncle Troy moved back to Orlando! We have loved having them closer and the boys can't get enough of them! Here are a few pictures of Bec and Camp sharing a popsicle! 
Total sweetness!
We were invited to a really fun birthday party at a gymnastics center. The boys had SO much fun...tons of pictures to prove it!
A bouncing good time!
This kid has amazing balance!
Campbell and Ashton look like mirror images of each other! :)
Just hanging around!
Brooks was fearless...
Camp was a little more hesitant...but was willing to try!
But he needed daddy to be right there with him!
Brooks was taking a fast approach to the vault...
Jumped up on top and then...
Down he goes...
The foam pit was too much fun!
The rope swing was the bomb too...he would swing out over the foam pit and then drop right in! I was so jealous that I was so pregnant because I would have been right there swinging with him!
Here are a bunch of pictures of the fun times the boys have been having the past few weeks. 

Orlando Science Center fun...the kids (B, C, Ella and Tiago) 
Pool fun...enjoying a yummy chocolate snack!
It's been super hot lately but that only means we have been spending tons of time outside! Here are some examples of our boys being...well...BOYS! Brooks felt the need to make a somewhat dangerous toy even more dangerous! 
Look mom...no hands...and my brother can do everything I can do!!!
They love the new sprinkler that Aunt Lyn and Uncle Tom sent them...not so sure it is suppose to be used as a weapon!
Yep...daddy moved the slide over to the pool...now who wouldn't call this fun???
We have had a lot of company come visit over the last week or so too...we just love it when friends and family come to town! Caroline Smith and her two boys Cooper and Grayson came for a few days and then Caroline Schwab came to to hang out after a week of cheerleading camp here in Orlando.

Is there anything cuter than a bunch of boys in the bathtub eating popsicles??? 
We decided to celebrate Cooper's third birthday a little bit early...and what better way to celebrate then cupcakes at the pool! 
Happy Birthday Cooper! We love you!
Yummy!
Cousin Caroline and B kickin around the soccer ball in the back yard!
B sneaking in for the steal!
Score!!!!
One of the highlights of the Schwab girl's visit to Orlando was a "girls night out" Dinner was delicious and the company even better!
I mentioned earlier that we had a sweet "Soon-to-be Mommies of Three" night out/baby shower. Ny and I planned this special night for each other to spend some much needed time with our girlfriends. We all went to a cute little tea shop and had a great time catching up with friends and family. A special thank you to Caroline Smith rearranging her work schedule and coming all the way from Jax for the special night!

All the girls
The three mommies-of-three-to-be! Wow...look at my big ole belly!
We all laughed a lot and had a great time visiting!
We even played a little guessing game of who had what pregnancy moment...some of them were really funny! 
This is my bible study group! What a great group of ladies!
Rachel, Ny and Me!
We had an amazing little "staycation" this past weekend with the Wollitz family. We were celebrating Ny's 30th birthday in style by taking the families to stay at the Peabody for a few nights. We ALL had such a great time hanging by the resort style pool, going out to dinner (sans the kids!) and even a special Peabody duck march! Thanks Wollitz Family for including us in your birthday celebrations!

Brooks and Ella were lucky enough to be Honorary Duck Masters for the morning Peabody duck march! Here they are getting their instructions from the Duck Master - Donald...I kid you not!
Getting ready to ride down the elevator with the ducks!
Camp is anxiously awaiting the ducks!
The ducks enter the fountain and here come B and EB!
Saying "cheese" after a job well done!
The boys and Donald the Duck Master!
And what better way to end a long day of vacation then with a bubble bath!
Camp wasn't so sure about the jets in the tub...in fact he cried when they were turned on!  Silly boy!
Ok...so let the randomness begin!

I just love this crazy picture of Camp before bed tonight...can you get more comfortable than this? 
This captures the true brotherly love between the boys...can you see Camp reaching out for me,,,he's like "help me momma!!! he's choking me!!!
Daddy and his boys all ready to head out in the rain...on their way to PG's house for dinner!
Date night! We went to see an outdoor movie in Leu Gardens and it was so much fun! 
The best invention EVER!!! This is a clock we bought for the boy's once they started sharing a room. You can set the sucker to "glow green" at the time they are allowed get up in the morning and nap time. It's been working like a charm and I am actually getting a little more rest in the mornings! Woohoo!
All the newborn baby onesies, blankets, hats and gowns are all washed and ready to go...now all we need is a baby!
Confession: we had a Bachelorette Season Finale party that we "MADE" our husbands attend! Well it's more like we lured them there with pizza and beer! Ny, Carol and I were totally into it but so were the guys once they started playing drinking games! They would drink every time some of the following words/events were said/took place...love, Ricki, journey, anytime Emily cried, etc...let's just say they went through a lot of beer! This is a picture of us reenacting the moment when the surprise ending was announced...shocking, I know! It was a super fun evening with friends...and the boys enjoyed themselves too! 

1 comment:

HellenCrescenti said...

Abbie, you are seriously the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen!! And too funny about the bachelorette finale. We watched it with friends each Monday and had a big finale party too! Our guys though....sadly enough... were more into it than the girls! Look forward to finding out if M or C will be joining the Batia crew! Many Blessings, Hellen