This is a blog all about our family! Follow along with us on this amazing journey.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week 32-33/Late Summer Highlights

I am currently 33 weeks prego and growing! I am definitely feeling the full effects of this pregnancy such as fatigue, occasional swelling and just plain old body aches. I am trying to stay positive but man these next five weeks can't fly by fast enough! It probably doesn't help that life with two little guys doesn't slow down just because I am growing a baby inside of me! We have been very busy this summer with lots of activities filling up our calendar but nothing too crazy and out of the ordinary. I guess what I hear about each preceding pregnancy being tougher than the last is true. I just think I'm not getting any younger and the boys are not slowing down! So here are the belly pictures from the last two week...yes I'm wearing the same shirt in both shots but that is only because my wardrobe is becoming somewhat limited these days!  

32 weeks
33 weeks...and yes it's NOT an optical illusion, my belly/baby is growing leaps and bounds!
This weekend I surprised Mark by scheduling a 3D ultrasound of baby M-C. We had the same pictures taken of the boys around this time so I thought it would be awesome to see this baby in the same way. It's amazing to see the similarities! My mom and Mark's mom (PG and GJ) were both able to join us and so it made it even more special! The Wollitz's had their babay # 3's ultrasound schedule on the same day, right after our appointment. What cool memories were made yesterday! 

All ready to see Baby M-C on the big screen!
A sweet moment...Brooks kissing the baby in my belly!
The big kids loved getting to sit up on the table to get a front row seat! We were able to get some great pictures of our newest family member!
The Wollitz Five!
Tada! Here he/she is!!!! We have a little chubby bunny on our hands...look at those cheeks and lips!
This picture looks JUST like the ones we got of Camp...it's for sure a little Batia
And we caught a smile! So sweet!
A long skinny foot!

If you can click on this picture to blow it up, do! This is a comparison of all 3 Batia baby's 3D ultrasound pictures.  I really think Campbell and Baby M-C look the most alike!
As I mentioned earlier, we have had a busy, fun-filled summer so far. I guess I am trying to squeeze in as much as I can while I can. It's funny, when you have just one child you think it's "tough" to get things done or accomplished. Once you have two kids you realize just how easy it was to run errands or to get to places on time with just one. I can only imagine what adding one more will be like! :) That being said, I am trying to soak up as much time with my two boys as I can. I remember doing the same when it was just Brooks...those are memories I hope that he and I will never forget...the same applies now! So here is a picture blog of what we've been up the past few weeks! Phew...I'm exhausted just looking back at the pictures! 

Ny and I took our big kids to see Cinderella at a local theater...it was the perfect 45 minute play to take two 3 1/2 year olds to...and we mommies enjoyed it too...it was a super cute production! 
Heading out after the show...I just thought this was a cute picture!
A picture of my two blondies...they are both getting so tan and so white blonde this summer...it must be all the time we've been spending at the pool- EVERYDAY! 
Snack time! I helped Ny out with a baby shower by making some chocolate covered pretzels...and of course we had to test them out before we could serve them...quality control! They pasted the test with flying colors!
Mmmm...Camp liked his so much that he was drooling down his belly!
Ella approves!
Here the boys are drawing/coloring/decorating a birthday card for their friend Brady. It's so cute to see them working together on projects now...they are growing up WAY too fast!
And here we are at Brady's birthday party...it was a bowling party and so this was a first time experience for both Brooks and Ella...they both had SO much fun! Check out their awesome shoes!!!
Ella decided that she like the pink ball the best...too bad it was too heavy! 
These two were so excited that they were actually hugging and getting along famously! 
Watching Daddy/Tio Mark show them how it's done. I'm pretty sure Mark bowled a strike on this one...lucky first throw! 
One quick shot of mommy/Tia Abbie and the kids...
Tio Mark showing EB how to roll the ball down the lane...he looks pretty cute practicing on how to be a daddy to a little girl...just in case!!! :) 
Look at those cute booties! Like father, like son! 
Watching their pins drop like flies! These two had such a great time together...it was precious to watch them! 
Singing Happy Birthday to the birthday boy Brady! Can't believe he's four already!  Before you know it we will be singing to Brooks! 
Ella Bella approves the birthday cake...it was a yummy one! 
Don't worry, Brooks polished off his piece too...yummy delicious!
There is nothing like playing in the mud puddles after a nice summer shower! Brooks and Camp have been begging to splash in the huge puddle that forms at the end of our drive way. I gave in and let them have at it...who knew two little boys could get so dirty so fast! 
I believe this was Campbell's first (and certainly not his last) mud puddle experience!
"Let's look for the muddiest puddle"
We were so excited that GJ and Uncle Rick were able to come and visit for a whole week! Brooks and Camp had such an awesome time spending time with both of them! Here are a few pictures of them all together!
Camp playing outside...his favorite!
Uncle Rick and Brooks playing a little stickball
Chasing each other after a hit!
GJ and Campbell  
Brooks chasing Uncle Rick!
Leapin' Uncle Rick...clearing Brooks by a foot! 
One more time!
One cool-mo-dee! Thanks Aunt Bec for the awesome new shades! 
Speaking of cool...Brooks has a cool new summer hair-do! He wanted a mohawk so we had to compromise...the results are pretty stinkin cute! He Love that we can "style" his hair with product and it will give him the mohawk look he was wanting...I just love that his hair is out of his eyes! 
He couldn't keep his hands out of his hair the first day! 
One cool-looking superhero! 
I have to blog about the fact that we are making great progress in Campbell's eating habits! He is really starting to branch out and try new foods....such as greek yogurt, pineapple, oranges, strawberries, and even BROCCOLI!!! Watch out!!!
We are always putting new foods in front of him to try but we never really push the issue. I figure he will eat when he gets hungry enough! Last night we tried broccoli for the millionth time and he actually ate three pieces!!!! We were more than excited!!!
Mmmmm....broccoli!!! 
Another milestone for our boys this week was that we converted Brooks' big boy room into Brooks AND Campbell's big boy room! YES! They are officially sharing a room! We bought bunk beds and so far so good! Last night was our first official night together in their room and it was NOT flawless by any means...I'm hoping each night/naptime gets better! :)  
Their new beds!
Here is a screen shot of the video monitor we have in their room...The white blob on the bottom is Campbell...it only took about 15 minutes and they both were sound asleep! 
Spending some extra special snuggle time with my boys...like I said, Mark and I are trying to soak up as much time as we can while we are a family of four...it won't be too much longer and we will be an official family of five!!

1 comment:

Uppside said...

I love this post! You look awesome mama. And the big boy haircut is rad!! And the picture of #3 killed me. I died. Can't wait to meet him /her!!! Love you guys!