This is a blog all about our family! Follow along with us on this amazing journey.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Random Catching Up

Ok so this is the blog post to catch up on all those random moments that I really want to share but time just seems to pass by without me taking the time to sit down and blog! So bare with me as we jump around a bit starting back in October! Here we go! 

Starting with the most important thing to happen in October...Piper Estela Wollitz made her debut on 10/11/12! What a cool birthday, right??? Piper was a HUGE surprise as her mommy was convinced she was a boy! That's the cool thing about not finding out the gender of your baby...everyone gets to guess and everyone gets surprised! We are so excited to have another girl in the mix...she is such a sweet addition to the Wollitz family. We couldn't be happier to have our girls so close together! 

Piper on her birthday! So glad that Charlie and I got to go and  meet her right away!
The girls! Charlotte is exactly 7 weeks older that her BFF Pipa! It's crazy how big of a difference 7 weeks can make!
Sweet Piper! Love this girl!
There is no stoping these two when it comes to their frozen treats! 
Mmmmm! Good to the last drop!
This is how art projects go at the Batia's...one of the MANY reasons that I send them both to preschool!
When my child becomes the work of art!
I just love this picture of B and CJ...he really does love his baby sister
Campbell trying to soothe his sweet sister! Love this!
Happy baby!
My swaddled babies...Brooks insisted that he needed to be swaddled too! Crazy kid! 
We finally made a trip up to Perry to see the family a few weeks ago...it was a long overdue visit but hey, I did just have a baby! It was not only a trip to visit the family but to also see my beautiful niece Caroline be crowned Homecoming Queen of my high school alma mater! It brought back so many memories being back at my old school...it was exactly 15 years ago that I was the Homecoming Queen too! We try and keep things in the family around here!!! :)

Caroline and her court!
Brooks and Daddy watching the 1/2 time fireworks! Brrrr...it was a cold night!
Love this girl! I'm one proud Auntie!
I love this family! Cole was to busy playing football to have his picture taken!
One proud Papa!
Brooks and the Homecoming Queen
That crown was to tempting not to try on...
Classic! Oh this one will be awesome blackmail later in life!!!! 
During our visit we got into the holiday spirit a little early...yes I know it wasn't Thanksgiving yet but I couldn't resist the great deal on the Gingerbread House kit at the local Walmart! 
Yummy icing!!! I think we all at more icing and candy than what made it on the house!
Everybody got in on the decorating action! 
Breaking out the sour patch kids! 
Our finished product! Fun family memories! 
Oh my word! Charlotte Jane is getting so big! 
I just love this crazy hat that came with this outfit! My little baby bunny!
My little Thanksgiving turkey! 
Our little (well not so little these days!) Family on Thanksgiving day. We have so much to be thankful for this year!
My dad surprised us and came down for Thanksgiving weekend. The boys were so excited that he was coming that neither one could sleep during nap time! Here is Pop Pop with Miss Charlotte Jane...the first time he's seen her since her birthday!

1 comment:

Ny said...

Love all the updates! I might have you babysit my sleeping kids more often-- you were one productive blogger ! Lol