So here is the super late posting about Brooks' fourth birthday! I must have gone over a 100 different ideas about where to hold B's party. I knew I was going to be about 2 weeks out from having a baby and the weather in September in Florida is so iffy. So I consulted with Brooks and his "idea" was a splash pad party...so original! I just went with it...I mean, you only turn four once! As it were, it turned out to be a beautiful day and we had the splash pad to ourselves! The party was quite simple...cupcakes, snacks and sno-cones but the kids and parents alike had a great time! Here are the pictures to prove it!
 |
| Action shots |
 |
| A simple spread...we even had coffee for the mommies and daddies! |
 |
| Little goodie bags of gummy worms and fish |
 |
| Goldfish, Pirate's Booty and H2O |
 |
| And the crowd favorite...a whole ice chest of sno-cone fun! |
 |
| Caroline (+Ela) and Mark's dad were able to come in for B's big day! |
 |
| Andrew! |
 |
| And Maddie girl! |
 |
| I think this was Campbell's third sno-cone! |
 |
| Jude the Dude |
 |
| Five kids looks good on Chris...just kidding Ny!!! |
 |
| Gummy cupcakes |
 |
| Happy birthday Brooksie Boy! |
 |
| Making a special wish |
 |
| Diving in to the sweet goodness |
 |
| Cooper approves! |
 |
| Andrew too! |
 |
| Eloise thinks they are pretty tasty too! |
 |
| Sloane |
 |
| Cooper, Brooks and Edy |
 |
| Yummy! |
 |
| Tiago! |
 |
| I'm pretty sure Camp just enjoyed the icing! |
 |
| Ny and Piper enjoying a cupcake! |
 |
| Baby Charlotte was a trooper...it was her first of many brother birthday parties! |
 |
| Look how much these kiddos have grown! This year and... |
 |
| Last year's party! |
We are so blessed to have Brooks in our lives. He is such a smart and vibrant kid. Every day is something new with him and I just love to see what each day will bring. He is so imaginative and I just love how he is always thinking one step ahead...as a mom that can sometimes be a little bit frustrating too! I am so thankful that God gave us him and I am looking forward to celebrating many many many more birthdays with you sweet boy! Momma and daddy love you to the moon and stars and back...a 100 times!
Here are a few questions we asked Brooks this year...sort of an "all about me" at age 4. I can't wait to see how this changes every year!
1. What is your favorite color? Blue and Brown
2. What is your favorite toy? Monster truck
3. What is your favorite stuffed animal? Mr. Deer
4. What is your favorite thing to sleep with? Nite-nite and my
penguin
5. What is your favorite fruit? pineapple
6. What is your favorite cereal? Chocolate Cheerios
7. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cinnamon
rolls
8. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Nutella
Sandwich
9. What is your favorite dessert? Whipped cream
10. What is your favorite drink? Milk
11. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? Hotdogs
12. What is your favorite animal? Dragons
13. What is your favorite book? Spiderman
14. What is your favorite song? Jingle Bells
15. What is your favorite game? Chutes and Ladders
16. What is your favorite TV show? Octonauts
17. What is your favorite movie? Walle
18. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with Monster
trucks
19. Who is your best friend? Ella and Warren
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A hunter like daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment