This is a blog all about our family! Follow along with us on this amazing journey.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

31 weeks and a Due date!

It's time for a quick Baby M-C update. Today I am 31 weeks prego and that means we only have 7 more weeks till we get to meet the newest Batia! I'm definitely feeling more and more pregnant and the small aches and pains are setting in. I'm still sleeping ok but whenever I can squeeze in a nap I do! My heartburn has been really bad with this baby and I have actually tried several different medicines to get a little relief. Our last resort was Prevacid and I have to say it's been a miracle drug! I take just one a day and no matter what I eat, I am heartburn free for 24 hours (including the middle of the night!!!!) Just wish I would have known about it sooner! We went to the doctor last week and we got our official birth date for Baby M-C! Friday, August 24th is the big day! Our C-section is scheduled for noon so we should have a baby by 1:00! Baby M-C continues to be a super active baby...there are times I swear he/she is trying to escape! This baby is even active in the middle of the night...I really hope it is not a sign of things to come! We do not need a night owl!!!

30 week belly shot
Week 31...I'd say there was some significant growth over the last week or maybe it's the stripes that make me looks this big...hummmm! 
Ella and Brooks feeling Baby M-C do gymnastics!
We celebrated Father's Day for a whole weekend at our house this year. The boys (esp Brooks) were very excited to "pamper" daddy to show him how much we love and appreciate him! We had a total daddy day on Saturday and surprised him with a few special gifts. The first was a card made by both boys with a little note from momma telling daddy about his his "guys night out" that we had planned for him that night! The second was a new hammock that we bought for him at Bass Pro Shop...everybody loves this fun gift! The next day we all got up early and drove down to Anna Maria Island to visit our friends the Harts for a few days. Mark even got to go Deep Sea Fishing with all the guys on Monday...talk about a great way to end a very special Father's Day weekend! We love you daddy!!!

Mark and his boys!
Maybe they are more monkey than boys!
Chilling out on Daddy's new hammock 
Brooks even found a special little hiding place!
Campbell and Emery beach bumming it
Lunch time in the backyard! Look at all the blondies!
Our big boys were best buds!
Brooks and Camp have been really "bonding" this summer. It's probably because they are getting older and learning that they are each others playmate and best friend...it's awesome to watch them bond and want to play and do everything together. Here are a few pictures I've caught of their fun times together!

Campbell is now obsessed with eating his meals sitting on the bench next to Brooks. Here he is eating watermelon just like his big bro!
Brushing their teeth together...Brooks was using the stool so Camp had to improvise with a toy turned upside down!
It's Brooks and the Neverland Pirates! B and C love the cool scarfs that Ella and Tiago brought back for them from their Disney Cruise!
Our two water boys! These two are both swimming like fish this summer and they LOVE the water!
I just love this picture...Camp was having a cupcake for dessert and Brooks decided that he needed to "help" feed Camp...then he decided he'd snitch  a little bite for himself...check out Camp's reaction!  
Camp caught in our shoes...again! Just one more of his many obsessions! 
Camp at work...he loves crawling up in Daddy's computer chair and "typing" on either the keyboard or the iPad! 
This time he's caught in mommy's running shoes!
We've had a great time this summer playing at the pool (almost everyday because of swimming lessons!) and lots of playing inside due to Tropical Storm Debbie and now the unbearable heat! Here are a few cute pictures of all the fun we've been having!

Brookie-boy hard at play!
Camp in action too!
It was an inside dance party for BFFs B and Ella...Tiago and Camp too!
Dress up fun...the things these two come up with are hilarious! 
Getting ready for bedtime stories!
I think we were trying to get all the kids to say the Lords Prayer at the same time...now that is an Act of God! 
This past weekend we decided to make a quick trip up to Perry to see all the family. We knew we had to get a trip in before Baby M-C's arrival and the boys love it so much up there. Here are a few pictures that document our "too fun but way too short" visit.

Camp was obsessed with Richard's dog Molly...he "loved" on her all weekend...I am sure she was so glad once we left on Sunday...poor puppy!
Brooks and PopPop in the woods working!
Three generations...Chad, Brooks and PopPop!
All tuckered out after a full day of work!
Both boys had such a fun time visiting all our family...they both passed out on the way home Sunday! 
The Fourth of July was yesterday and I have to say I really liked that it was in the middle of the week this year. It was awesome to have Mark home all day long and to be able to hang out with our friends without having to give up a weekend day! We had a full day of fun in the sun and then ended the day with a yummy BBQ! Daddy got to go to swimming lessons and see Brooks and Campbell show off all of their swimming tricks and then we headed over to another pool to join the Wollitz family for more swimming then lunch at their house. After a nice afternoon of naps (me included!!!) we had the Wollitzs over to our place for a cookout that included Mark's famous ribs and some delicious homemade ice cream! All in all it was a great holiday! 

Daddy and his boys! 

Happy Fourth of July!
Pool fun... 
Brooks is showing his daddy his mad floating skills!
Backyard fun at the Wollitz house!
The Daddies getting their grill on!
Mmmmmm....Mark's famous ribs! They were to die for!
And it wouldn't be complete without cupcakes! I have NO idea who snitched the one missing chocolate cupcake! It's a mystery!
Camp drawing a picture while the daddies grilled out!
All the cute kiddies
Best buds
My little boy doesn't look so little any more!
You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream!
Delish!!!
And they topped it all off with a cupcake! Sugar high!!!!
And the mommas enjoyed their dessert too...thank goodness we have "built in" shelving to help hold our cupcakes! 

4 comments:

KellyW said...

Love it! It was so good to see you the other day.

caroline and mike said...

Mmmmm love the pics n jealous I don't see u more often!!!!

Ny said...

Oh no you didn't sista!
That last picture is AWFUL!!!!
On a different note... cannot wait to meet baby M-C!!!

Uppside said...

Abbie, I will be praying with you and for you on the 24th!! You look amazing! (as always) I love you!