This is a blog all about our family! Follow along with us on this amazing journey.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

We've been having lots of fun the past couple of weeks. The weather has been beautiful and we've been busy with lots of playdates and just hanging out outside! Here are a lot of pictures of what we've been up to during February and the beginning of March. I hope you all enjoy!

We had a special little playdate on Valentine's Day. It was our third annual Valentine's Day Playdate where we had lots of Brooks and Campbell's friends over to enjoy yummy treats and make cute little Valentine's for their daddies. B and C wore matching tie shirts and looked especially handsome! We had so much fun and we all ate WAY too many cookies!


Look at these two...such a mess!

Brooks loves to love on his brother!

Here are Brooks and Ella making Valentines together

Brooks was giving his Valentine a little squeeze!

And trying to steal a kiss! I guess it's ok because it was Valentine's Day!

Had to include this one of Ella...she looked WAY too cute!

Kids and Mommies at play!

Having too much fun!

Look at this handsome little dude!

Mommy and Daddy couldn't let the kids have all the Valentine fun...we got to go out for a very special date to Del Frisco's...YUM!
 Here's a little tid bit about Campbell...I am happy to announce that C is now three months old! Can you believe how fast time is flying? He is really starting to "come alive" and show his personality! He is a very good baby and continues to eat and sleep very well. Speaking of sleeping...we finally have a baby who sleeps through the night!!!! Woohoo!!! I think I'm the happiest mom on the block! It took him a while to accomplish this but he now is in bed by 10:30 and is sleeping solid till around 4:00am. I am still not feeding him at 4 but just putting in his passy and usually he will last until about 7:00 or 7:30. It's still a work in progress but I know CJ will perfect it soon! He is still growing steady and has officially out grown his newborn clothes. I just had to get out the bin of Brooks' old 3-6 months things for him. It's so much fun dressing him in B's baby clothes...such sweet memories! He smiles more and more each day and is really starting to discover his voice. It's so cute to hear him sing song to himself! He's also found his hands and can't seem to keep them out of his mouth!

Such a happy boy! He is smiling at himself in the mirror on his swing!
It's that time of year here in Florida where we start breaking out the shorts and tee-shirts because it's warming up and spring is almost here! The weather has been beautiful the past couple of weeks and we've been taking full advantage and spending as much time as possible outside! It's the first thing Brooks asks to do when he wakes up in the morning..."can we go outside mama?" Now that we are all feeling well we can't wait to take in all that spring has to offer! Here are a bunch of pictures of us having lots of outdoor fun!


Brooks got a pair of green frog rain boots for Valentine's Day...he can't seem to take them off!

Here we are at the park one Sunday afternoon. It was a gorgeous day and the kids had so much fun!

These are some super cute kids!

Tiago is now 4 months old...what a big boy!

Love this shot of Mark and Camp...he LOVES the baby carrier now that he's big enough to face forward!

Ny and Ti enjoying the view

If you couldn't tell Chris thinks he's on a boat! :)


Campbell had so much fun he passed out!
This past week we got to see the Fulmer family here in Orlando. It's been a while since we've had the opportunity to hang out since they moved to CT. Brooks and Tyson had a fun time playing together...I don't think they slowed down once while they were together!

B and Tyson running the dump trucks back and forth...all the while Campbell slept peacefully in the swing!
Now that I have a really nice DSLR camera (one of my awesome Christmas gifts!) I feel like I take less "everyday" pictures. I do however have my phone with me at all times so I am able to catch those fun/special moments when I don't have my big camera ready. Here are a bunch of random yet sweet pictures that I thought were important enough to post! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

Got out of the shower one morning to find Brooks reading a book to Camp! It about melted my heart!

Here he is explaining to C about fire trucks!

We finally got to take Brooks to a Magic basketball game in their new arena. He had so much fun cheering them on to a big win over the Lakers!


Eating his weight in popcorn!

Big cheers and claps for the Magic! He kept saying "Go Magic!"

My mom and I finally got around to taking Campbell on his very first visit to Disney. Brooks has been in WDS withdrawl since CJ arrived but we made up for it with this super fun visit to Hollywood Studios! Check out those fun 3D glasses!

He was so taken with this "HUGE" snowman...I guess it's all relative when you are less than 3 feet tall! :)

One of those rare laughs caught on film!

Little boys all snuggly in mommy and daddy's bed!
Here is Brooks and his little "twin from behind" friend Jessie. These two are listening very intently to the story being read at Storytime!


Brooks loves his new grill that his PG got him...now he is learning to be a grillmaster just like his daddy! He is constantly making me hotdogs and asking how I would like my burger cooked! Too funny!

Here's the new me! I chopped off all my hair! I was ready for a new look and like what got! I had almost 6 inches cut off! :)

Campbell loves to hang out in his crib and watch his new mobile. He just sings to it and kick kick kicks his feet when he gets excited!

I just can't get enough of his smiles!

What a little dude! He is wearing one of B's old outfits...one of my favorites!

We tend to hang out in our front yard on a blanket in the afternoons. Brooks and Camp just loves the sunshine and each other! Here is B giving his baby brother a little smooch!

No comments: