The hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under the gums, and some of the bones are beginning to harden. The baby is already busy kicking and stretching, and its tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as the body grows and becomes more developed and functional. Unfortunately I won't probably be able to feel our baby's acrobatics for another month or two.
Here are this weeks belly shots...I "feel" like I am starting to pooch out a little, especially after a large meal or towards the end of the day! Brooks had to get in on the picture taking action this time!
So besides being super exhausted, I really don't feel like I am pregnant. Sometimes I'll go the whole day without thinking about it and then it will hit me..."Wow! I'm actually carrying another baby!!!!" It's bizarre! Mark and I have been hard at work trying to come up with our names for this baby. We have decided that we are NOT going to find out the sex of the baby again! It was such an amazing surprise with Brooks and we can't wait to have all of the fun of anticipation and guessing again! Right now I am thinking boy but Mark is feeling girl...so if we go off of our guessing history with Brooks I would say Mark is right and I am wrong! :) We have a firm first name for both a boy and girl picked out but the middle names are eluding us at this point! So are you ready for the big naming unveiling????? If this baby is a girl we are going to name her our old BUT favorite girl name "Charlotte" and if it's a boy we will name him "Campbell". Campbell is a family name on my dad's mom's side...we think it's super cool! We love them both but like I said we are somewhat stuck on middle names...SO if you have ANY good ideas please feel free to share them!
We have had a super fun week this week. Mark and I got to go to a really great concert at the House of Blues last Tuesday night. We saw Michael Franti & Spearhead and had amazing seats thanks to my brother in law Troy! We love his music and we had a blast dancing and enjoying the tunes! Brooks loves their music too...here are some pictures of him dancing...his latest and greatest dance move is the "split!" He came up with this ALL by himself...I swear! It's hilarious watching him shake his booty and then all of a sudden shout out "split" and then sure enough he breaks it on down! Too funny!
Here's our little Michael Jackson impersonator! Milk cup and all! :)
Brooks and I had a fun playdate this week with B's friends Brady, Katelyn, Ryan and Ella at a really fun park that has a splash pad for the kids. We all meet up, suit up and get ready to splash and then we find out that the splash pad is closed due to low clorine levels! We were so bummed but it didn't stop us from having fun...we just drove over to one of the pools in Baldwin Park and had just as much fun! It's all about getting together and having fun...so mission accomplished!
Yesterday was my birthday so to celebrate a day early, Ny, Chris and Ella met us at our favorite pizza place in Thronton Park Sunday night. We had a great dinner together and both kids were GREAT the entire time! Now that's an amazing accomplishment! Afterwards we walked over to the park at Lake Eola and let the kids play. They had SO much fun despite the hot/humid weather!
Brooks and Ella at the park...they are having the time of their lives!
Brooks was so aggravated that he wasn't tall enough to use the megaphone...but here he is trying his hardest to make it work!!!
Round and round and round he goes...I would have gotten sick if I would have gone in as many circles as he did!












2 comments:
So stinking cute! Can't get over how big Brooks is! Loved talking to you this morning and I am glad you had a Great Birthday! By the way Charlotte Elaine is my pick for the girl and Campbell Everett or Campbell Logan are my boy picks! If you use one of those make sure I am in a footnote on the birth certificate. Love you! Kyla
Love your updates! We had so much fun at the park & the pool the other day too!
Post a Comment