This is a blog all about our family! Follow along with us on this amazing journey.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mark's birthday and such

I think the kids officially out number the adults at our get togethers now! Look at all the little ones  waiting on those yummy cupcakes!


Ooooo! Cupcakes!!!!

Love our sweet daddy! 

Happy birthday to one of the greatest men I know. So glad we got to celebrate you and all of your 35 years! We love you so much!

Brooksie boy loves his baby sister...he jumps at any chance to hold her and it melts my hear to him ask to snuggle with her!

Poor Charlie...she is SO loved!!!

All dressed up and ready for church! 

Campbell cracks me up when he plays...he LOVES to cook and makes me "soup" all the time. He's made a hat out of this basket liner and here he is cooking away! Love his creativity! 

This little girl is growing up so fast. I just love watching her  grow!

No comments: